Honey Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, green onions, toasted sesame seeds and toasted sesame oil. Stir until honey dissolves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Being out of town most of the day yesterday, I stopped off at the store to get some store bought chicken tenders, and some french fries, this worked nice as the prep, and cooking times were mimimal. Made this as posted except cut back a little on the green onions. Great flavorful treat too. We all dove right into it. Made for I Recommend..