Sesame Yogurt Sauce
photo by Midwest Maven
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Toast sesame seeds over medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt, garlic and toasted sesame seeds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved it! This was tasty and the sesame seeds gave it good texture and extra depth of flavour. I halved the recipe and we had ample, I did still use a large clove of garlic because we love the stuff and I also used extra sesame seeds.. a small quantity of this goes a long way and is nice for something different and a change of pace from our usual sauces. Please see my rating system: a lovely 4 stars. Thanks!