Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This stuff is really good on crackers. I don't like shrimp but I love this stuff.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- seasoning salt
- ground black pepper
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and miracle whip; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate 2-3 hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers.
This is a great spread! Sometimes I might add a little hot sauce to it to perk it up a little bit. Thanks for posting and sharing!
We liked this very much. Quick to make. Nice spreading consistency. Deli-rye Triscuit crackers were the perfect complement to this. I used fresh cooked shrimp which I chopped with my Pampered Chef food chopper. The overall flavor was mild. Next time I think I'll increase the onions and use more seasoned salt. Thanks for an excellent appetizer, Sweettooth83!
This was really good. I didn't bother chopping the shrimp because they are mushy out of the can anyway. I used more onion and worcestershire and we loved it.