Cucumber Shrimp Spread
A great appetizer...from my collection of recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb small shrimp, cooked,peeled and diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and mix well; serve with crackers.
- The Cucumber Shrimp Spread is a great appetizer.
- The cucumber adds freshness and crunch and works well with the cream cheese and shrimp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The cucumber juice tended to separate from the dip despite my efforts to blot the chopped cucumber with paper towels before adding to recipe. (Used a seedless cucumber). I thought the taste was rather mild. I would substitute seafood sauce, the red kind with horseradish, for the ketchup if I make it again. Looked great though, especially with the cuke and shrimp garnish.Reply