Recipe by Lainey6605
I like these mashed potatoes because they are simply seasoned and creamy and go well with lots of meals. These can be made ahead and kept warm, covered, in the baking pan in the oven. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Top Review by appleydapply
These were rich and delicious, even though I made a few changes: I reduced the cream cheese by half. :) I cooked my potatoes in my pressure cooker instead of following the directions listed. And I used garlic salt instead of onion salt b/c that's what I have on hand. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 9 medium potatoes)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt