1/1 Photo of Seared Tuna With Green Salad
Shine #2's Note:
This food is fantastic appetizer. Quickly just out side cooking very high heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thawing red tuna only surface.
- 2Crush black pepper whole.
- 3Spread black pepper at surface of tuna.
- 4Pan fry very high heat pan with tuna.
- 5Make lemon dressing by squeezed lemon and olive oil.
- 6Make with chicory, lettuce and rosekale, good figure vegetable bouqe.
- 7Reduce balsamic half quantity.
- 8Arrange tuna on the plate and vegetable bouqe.
- 9Finally, you can dress lemon dressing with tuna, and balsamic reduction.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Tuna With Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g