- 400 g tuna, bigeye (Red color)
- 10 g black pepper, whole
- 5 g fresh parsley, chop
- 10 g salad oil
- 20 g chicory lettuce
- 50 g iceberg lettuce
- 20 g red chicory
- 20 g winter mushrooms
- 30 g beetroots
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 lemons
- 80 ml balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Thawing red tuna only surface.
- Crush black pepper whole.
- Spread black pepper at surface of tuna.
- Pan fry very high heat pan with tuna.
- Make lemon dressing by squeezed lemon and olive oil.
- Make with chicory, lettuce and rosekale, good figure vegetable bouqe.
- Reduce balsamic half quantity.
- Arrange tuna on the plate and vegetable bouqe.
- Finally, you can dress lemon dressing with tuna, and balsamic reduction.