Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
great spin on an old party dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can shrimp, drained
- 1 can crab, drained
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives
- blend cream cheese and sour cream.
- add spices and crab and shrimp.
- mix well.
- serve with crackers, bagel chips or melba toast.
Very easy and quick to make. It's a great dip for crackers and raw veggies. I used 1 scallion in place of the chives but made no other changes. I would have liked this to have a little more "oomph." Next time, I will add more scallions and some hot sauce and/or horseradish sauce. Thanx for sharing!