Bird's Most Flavorful Seafood Dip
photo by 2Bleu
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp (drained)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can lump crabmeat (drained)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams, plus half the juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor combine all ingredients. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and let sit for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Can be served cold or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Really, really liked the flavor combo of the seafood here & will definitely make it again! I especially liked it with vegetables & with toasted fingers of whole grain bread I fixed! However, I ALSO enjoyed it spooned over cheese tortellini, though my other half frowned when I did that! I look forward to making this for one of the monthly groups I host! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
You certainly can't beat this for simplicity, and the combination of flavors is lovely. I thought perhaps I had overprocessed it, because it seemed rather soupy, but it set up to a nice consistency after an afternoon in the refrigerator. This would go very nicely with crudites, as well. Thanks 2Bleu. I will be enjoying this often.