Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I made for my sons..They loved seafood and this was easy and inexpensive..
- 1 (15 ounce) cancampbels chunky clam chowder
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 lb tiny baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb sea scallops (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1⁄2 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 medium potatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, seasonin
- 3 1⁄2 ounces minced clams
- Cook celery,potatoes and onion in 21/2 to 3 cups water .(al dente).
- Do not drain.When vegies are done (in same pot),add clams,campbels clam chowder,seafood crab meat,milk,half and half,margarine,old bay.
- Heat fully untill hot,careful not to scorch.
- Garnish with extra pats margarine, extra old bay and a sprinkle of chives.