Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on the internet awhile ago and love it. Enjoy with a good cup of coffee.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped dill weed
- 2 -4 slices buttered toast
- more dill weed (optional)
- Heat butter in a skillet over med. heat until bubbly; cook and stir salmon 1 minute.
- Beat eggs, water and pepper; pour into skillet.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist,, 3 to 5 mins.; sprinkle with snipped dillweed.
- Serve on toast; garnish with additional dill weed. if desired.
DH just had this for breakfast, and really enjoyed it very much. I had to sub dill weed for chives, simply because I did not have any. Thanks for posting