Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Dill and Smoked Salmon
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, cream. dill and salt.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add green onions; cook 8 minutes, until softened.
- Pour in egg mixture; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost set.
- Mix in salmon, cook 1 more minute more or until eggs reach desire doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a peruvian 23-year-old architect, but i've always liked cooking and entertaining. Well, not really cooking cooking, like a stuffed turkey for christmas but more like appetizers that are simple and really quick but you can pull it of as gourmet at the same time :) I also love sweets so i like baking cookies and muffins too. Although, lately i've been a little more aware of my weight and the stuff i put in my body - since i stopped doing as much exercise as i used to do when i was in high school and my metabolism changed and screw me over lol - so i'm also looking for delicious food that doesn't seem to be that healthy but it actually is. But i'm still looking for that not at all healthy but super duper delicious food... now i just don't eat it and make everyone else try it lol Well i hope you enjoy all the tried and true recipes i post here at RecipeZaar.