Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here is a breakfast to serve in style.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped smoked salmon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander or 1 tablespoon parsley
- In 6 cup microwaveable bowl, microwave butter 20-40 seconds on high or until melted.
- With wire whisk or fork, beat in eggs, milk, and pepper until well blended.
- Microwave HIGH uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until some curds have formed, but mixture is still creamy (stir twice).
- Stir in salmon, green onion, sour cream and coriander or parsley.
- Microwave HIGH 30-60 seconds or until eggs are heated through and still creamy, stirring once.
Quick fast and delicious, definitely a keeper for when you are in a hurry but still wish to eat well, thank you Bluenoser, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
I don't tend to do much in the way of livening up my scrambled eggs - I admit it...I am boring! But these eggs are DELICIOUS! I made them for brunch & absolutely loved them. I will definitely be making them again very soon! Reviewed for Au/NZ Recipe Swap #14. Thanks Bluenoser for another great recipe :)