Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nice if you have left over lobster meat. This recipe serves 6-8 so you could always half it for less. From the Southampton Garden Club.
- 3⁄4 cup cooked lobster meat, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- paprika, dash
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- Beat the eggs with the cream and set aside.
- Saute lobster in melted butter until heated.
- Stir constantly but do not let it boil.
- Season with paprika, curry and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the lobster, stirring thoroughly and cook gently over low heat until eggs begin to set.
- Take off heat and serve.