Scrambled Eggs With Cheese and Chilli Sauce
- First make the chilli suace. Put the red chillis, sugar, white wine vinegar and water in a saucepan and heat gently until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil then turn down heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Take off heat and leave to cool, then stir in the lemon juice, coriander and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and stir in onion, chilli, sweetcorn and salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan then add the egg mix. Cook over a medium heat, stirring all the time, until the eggs are softly scrambled.
- Take pan off the heat straight away and add cheese to eggs. Place eggs on top of warm tortilla, and top with sweet chilli sauce.
- You may want to add extra cheese, chillis, or coriander on top.