Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is a very easy recipe from Pillsbury One Dish Meals. Good for using up that leftover ham.
- 1419.54 ml thinly sliced potatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked ham
- 425.24 g can tomatoes, undrained cut up
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter, cut into small pieces
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In slow cooker layer half of each ingredients in order listed; Repeat layers.
- Cover; Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 5 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir before serving.