Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
One of our traditional Thanksgiving side dishes. A thicker and creamy alternative to just plain creamed corn and one that is always asked for!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine corn, milk, eggs, and onion salt into a greased casserole dish. Add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.