My Mama's Scalloped Corn
- Ready In:
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Pour in the 2 cans of cream style corn.
- Slightly beat the 3 eggs and mix into the corn.
- With your hands, crush the crackers right in the sleeve, being careful not to pop open the ends, and pour them into the corn mixture.
- Mix together well.
- Dot the top with butter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and the scalloped corn is set (use a table knife to check).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!