Easy Scalloped Corn
I've been readin "Come'n get it, Favorite Ranch recipes" and this is a recipe from it. Sounds good, easy and tasty
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup soda cracker, crumpled
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix the corn, eggs, milk, salt& pepper in a casserole dish.
- Mix in half of the soda cracker crumbs.
- Mix the remaining crumbs with the butter and sprinkle on top of the corn.
- Bake uncovered in 325F oven for about 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 12 more