Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from recipesource.com, posted for another Zaarian who was looking for a Sazon recipe. From the reviews, looks like it's not really the Sazon everyone was looking for. Sorry about that :)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or 1 tablespoon ground dried coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Put all ingredients in blender and puree.
- Pour into saucepan and simmer for five minutes, stirring frequently.
- Cool and bottle, keep in fridge.