Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This muffin has peas and onions with a dash of mustard, cumin and curry powder to satisfy your nutritional needs for lunch or dinner along with soup or a salad as a main course that will make your meal complete.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Assemble dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Milk, eggs and Oil, stir until egg mixture is smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and stir until all the flour is mixed in well then add the peas and onions coating them well with the batter.
- Stir in the crushed snack crackers and incorporate them into the batter.
- Pour batter from a measuring cup 2/3 full in greased muffin cups
- Bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until nicely browned on top.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and then invert them on to a serving plate and serve with butter.