Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A pot roast with a savory gravy.
Make and share this Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 2267.96 g pot roast
- 118.29 ml flour (or as much as needed to dust roast)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (more or less to taste)
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml beef bouillon
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml parsley flakes
- 0.59 ml celery seed
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml red wine
- 4 large potatoes, cut in chunks
- 6 large carrots, cut in chunks
- Coat roast in flour and garlic powder. Sear on all sides until brown. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (using a slow cooker liner makes cleanup much faster). Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.