Savory Slow Cooker Beef Roast
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄2 - 4 lbs boneless beef roast, chuck, round, inexpensive cuts work well
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable juice, V-8 NOT tomato juice
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Place beef in slowcooker. (If using potatoes and carrots, add them).
- Add sliced onions.
- Mix together the vegetable juice, brown gravy mix, garlic, pepper and thyme.
- Pour liquid mix over beef in slowcooker.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low for about 7-8 hours or until desired doneness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!