Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted to serve 4 from South Beach Diet Online. Phase 1.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté chicken in oil for 4 minutes, then turn.
- Add onion, cover, and cook for 3 minutes longer. Stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic rosemary and broth.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender crisp.