1/2 Photos of Savory Chicken in Raspberry Cream Sauce
Krista Roes's Note:
If I have one, this is my “signature dish”. Had something similar as a bridal luncheon once and over the years it's evolved to be what it is now, a savory, slightly sweet delight to tickle your palate. I've served it to many guests over the years, all with rave reviews. I usually pair it with green beans almandine and rice flavored with chicken stock. The rice soaks up the extra raspberry cream sauce and is delightful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee onion in butter until it begins to caramelize and turns brown.
- 2Add chicken breast and cook through, turning frequently.
- 3Add raspberry vinegar and reduce liquid by 1/3.
- 4Add chicken broth, tomato sauce and cream boiling for 5 minutes.
- 5Add raspberry jam to sauce being careful not to overdo it.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Chicken in Raspberry Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 304.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: