Veronica's Chicken in Cream Sauce
photo by vrvrvr
- Ready In:
- Combine the first four ingredients and rub over both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, brown both sides of chicken.
- Drain oil and fat and return chicken to SKILLET.
- In separate bowl, add the soup, wine and water.
- Mix well.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken breasts, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Thicken sauce if desired.
- Serve with Veronica's Potato Chip Potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Another pick your chef recipe. I floured the chicken breasts,with the seasonings,then sprinkled more lemon-pepper and paprika on each side as I browned.I used cream of celery soup,and rhine wine.I didn't have to thicken the sauce,and it was perfect served over mashed potatoes. I will make this recipe often.Thank you for sharing.
This turned into some mighty scrumptious chicken! I used higher quantities of the spices, along with a little flour, and tossed them into a Ziploc bag. I pounded the chicken breasts and cut them into medallions, then shook them in the bag to coat. I used a mix of olive oil and butter for sauteing, and I added minced shallots to the saute pan. Excellent flavor, and there was enough gravy to put over our parmesan noodles accompaniment. Green beans and toasty bread rounded out this dinner fit for a king. Thanks for this winner!