- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves (or 3/4 t.dried)
- 2 cups squash, diced (I like half yellow squash and half zucchini)
- 1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a larges sauté pan, heat the oil and sauté the red onion and thyme until onion is slightly soft and translucent.
- Add the squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, until the squash is crisp tender and slightly browned.
- Scoop squash into a serving bowl and crumble feta cheese on top.