Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Rachael Ray recipe.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red cabbage, shredded
- 78.07 ml white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml mustard seeds
- salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over med-high. Add oil and onion and saute 2 minute.
- Add cabbage and turn in pan, sauteing til it wilts, 3-5 minute.
- Add vinegar and sprinkle with sugar. Mix well.
- Season with mustard seed, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and let cook 5-10 min more, sirring occasionally.
Just the right degree of sweet and sour. Added some prunes for fun.