- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 2 link sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 226.79 g package cornbread stuffing mix
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml dried sage
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 414.03 ml chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F Spray 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion, celery, bell pepper and sausage; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Add stuffing mix, pecans, parsley, sage and thyme to sausage mixture; mix well. Gradually stir in broth to moisten.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.