Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are lots of recipes for breakfast pizza's but I couldn't find any that were mostly from scratch with fresh baked crust so I'm adding my own.
- 391.22 g pillsbury pizza dough (in a tube)
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 226.79 g sausage, browned & shredded
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml hot sauce
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the Pizza dough and spread into the cookie sheet and push up at the edges to make a 1/2 border around the outside of the pan.
- Spread the spinach leaves on the dough so it is completely covered in spinach up to the edges.
- Layer in remaining veggies and sausage.
- In a medium bowl, mix spices, eggs, and milk and whisk until combined.
- Pour gently into the pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.