1/2 Photos of Sausage and Veggie Breakfast Pizza
Sherri at the Beach's Note:
There are lots of recipes for breakfast pizza's but I couldn't find any that were mostly from scratch with fresh baked crust so I'm adding my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 391.22 g pillsbury pizza dough (in a tube)
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 226.79 g sausage, browned & shredded
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml hot sauce
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Open the Pizza dough and spread into the cookie sheet and push up at the edges to make a 1/2 border around the outside of the pan.
- 4Spread the spinach leaves on the dough so it is completely covered in spinach up to the edges.
- 5Layer in remaining veggies and sausage.
- 6In a medium bowl, mix spices, eggs, and milk and whisk until combined.
- 7Pour gently into the pizza pan.
- 8Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Veggie Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.4
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 273.8 mg
- Sodium 1243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: