1/1 Photo of Sausage and Cheese Pinwheels
This is a great breakfast dish that my BF's family gave to us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In mixer cut in butter.
- 4With mixer on, slowly add buttermilk until dough forms.
- 5On a floured surface need dough until smooth.
- 6Roll out into a rectangular form until it is about 1/4 an inch thick.
- 7In a medium sized bowl, mix together sausage, syrup, and mustard.
- 8Spread sausage mixture over dough.
- 9Sprinkle cheese over sausage mixture.
- 10Roll dough into a log.
- 11Cut 1 inch pieces from the log and place on greased baking sheet. (A serrated bread knife works best).
- 12Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Cheese Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.3
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.7 mg
- Sodium 1672.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g