Cranberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- First heat oven to 375°F Unroll the dough and divide it into 2 rectangles (most store-bought doughs are perforated down the middle). Press together any other perforations to seal them. Using a butter knife, spread the cream cheese evenly over the 2 rectangles, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2-inch border on all sides, then spread the cranberry sauce over the cream cheese. Start at the short side, roll each piece of doug into a log, then cut each log into six 1-inch-wide slices.
- Place the slices on a ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let the pinwheels sit for 5 minutes (to allow the filling to set) before removing them to wire racks. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been married to Christy for 17 years. We have two beautiful teenagers, a girl 15 and a boy 14. We love to cook as a family and try new foods. We have a rule around here that states, "You can not dis a food until you have tasted it."