Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage in Frying pan until browned, do not drain, and set aside.
- grate cheese and set aside if grating.
- Mix Bisquick and milk until dough forms a ball.
- knead the Sausage and grease, Cheese and Garlic into dough ball.
- Seperate dough into 1 1/2 inch dough balls.
- Drop on cookie Sheet.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for about 15min or until golden brown on tops.
wonderful and easy!!! am watching the waist line, so i used 1 lb of "soy chorizo". thanks for a great recipe.
YUMMY and so quick and easy! The family devoured these for a Sunday morning treat, but there are plenty more for left-overs - another bonus! They're easy to refrigerate, and re-heat in the microwave for a weekday breakfast to go. I used Jimmy Dean's sage sausage, drained all the fat off after cooking, and patted with paper towels to remove any remaining fat. I also used a 12 oz package of pre-shredded cheddar cheese, which was plenty, and I just needed 1 cup of milk. I baked them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, and they were nicely browned, but soft and tender. We'll definitely make them again.
Yummy! I made as directed except instead of Bisquick I made Biscuits, using less milk so that the dough was not too sticky to handle. Made 3 dozen small biscuits.