Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A number of years ago when our town used to hold a Farmers' Market they were giving out samples of veggies stirfried in this sauce and passed out the recipe to those that requested it. Very simple to make and tastes great in basically any type of stirfry...pork, chicken, shrimp or beef.
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (I use the envelopes of bouillon)
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (I use 1/2 tsp minced garlic)
- Empty all ingredients in a mason jar and shake.
- If making just a veggie stirfry add sauce approximately 2 minutes before ready to serve.
- If adding meat or seafood, stir fry it first and then remove and set aside.
- When veggies are tender crisp, add sauce and meat or seafood and stir.
- Serve over rice.
With the right tweaking to your like, this is can be a nice and healthy sauce.. I added some honey to the mixture and it makes a nice addition.
Feb 10,2008 Wonderful stirfry sauce, I made it to finish off our chicken stirfry. I will be using it from now on for our stirfrys, delicious and thanks for posting ( and almost no fat too!!) May 3,2010 - YUMMY , use this recipe often, thanks so much, it is delicious!