Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yum Yum!!! This is a lighter version of the original beef Sloppy Joes. Tastes just like the packet, but you know it's fresh.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 sandwich buns or 4 hamburger buns
- Over medium heat, brown turkey in oil.
- chop onion and bell pepper, and add to browning meat.
- Mix, in a small bowl, grill seasoning, brown sugar, worcestershire, and tomato sauce.
- Pour sauce over meat mix and cook for 10 minutes.