Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and healthy side dish!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 medium avocado, ripe, peeled and cubed
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; discard seeds. Place squash cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees about 35 mintues, until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet coated with nonstick spray, cook onion until tenter. Stir in salsa, beans and cilantro; heat through. Gently stir in avocado; cook 1 more minute.
- Separate squash strands with fork and scoop out.
- Serve squash strands topped with salsa mixture.