Recipe by gabby girl
This is a great accompaniment for fried tilapia. Word of caution though, you will eat a lot of rice!
- 5 pieces tomatoes, seeded and minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (calamansi juice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix liquid ingredients in a bowl and taste to your liking.
- Add the sugar to taste.
- I like the sweet, hot, sour to blend beautifully!
- Whisk till sugar dissolves.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions and cilantro.
- Mix well and let flavors be absorbed by the veggies.
- The tomatoes will ooze its own juice.
- Serve with fried fish.