Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These patties are yummy and easy. Adapted from Velma Klipstein's recipe found in an old church cookbook.
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 0.3 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- canola oil (for frying)
- Pick over salmon and mix with 1/3 can soup, oats, onion, and egg. Make into patties; roll in cracker crumbs. Fry in canola oil, turn over once they are golden brown.
- Blend remaining 2/3 cup of cream of chicken soup and 1/3 cup of milk; heat in saucepan. This creamy sauce is delicious served over patties or over mashed potatoes.