Recipe by KS Farmwife
These are my nephew's favorite thing I make. We like 'em with tater tots and buttered peas.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pink salmon, well drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 package saltine, crushed
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in medium bowl and add all ingredients except margarine.
- Mix well with hands.
- Spray electric skillet with non-stick spray and heat to 325 degrees F.
- Shape salmon mixture into 9 patties and place in skillet.
- Add half of the margarine in chunks all around.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip and add 2nd half of margarine chunks.
- Lower heat to 300 F.
- Cook 10 minutes more.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.