Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix first five ingredients together and refrigerate for several hours.
- Form into a log shape, then roll in a mixture of nuts and parsley.
Have been searching for this recipe forever. Lost it when I moved! Delicious!
Wonderful & super easy! Very similar to the Salmon dip we had on vacation in Florida last year. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!!!
I made this for Thanksgiving to go with assorted crackers and sourdough cocktail bread . My family couldn't stay away from it even after the big dinner it was a little thick to my liking maybe next time I'll add just a touch of sour cream to thin it a bit. Overall a great recipe , Thanks for posting.