Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
A good stew for winter.Very Easy! I love to serve it in bowls with Grated Parmesean Cheese and Chili pepper flakes!
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- 3 Italian sausages
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- baguette, for serving
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- chili pepper flakes (optional)
- In oil,saute garlic and sage.
- Add Sausages until brown.
- Add Canneloni beans with 1/2 of the juice.
- Add Tomatoes with all the juice.
- Season to taste and Simmer for 20 minutes.
- The Stew is Done!