Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
Great pot luck dish
Make and share this Rotel Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken.
- Chop onion and pepper and saute in butter.
- Add both cans of rotel and velveeta.
- After melted add mushrooms.
- Boil noodles in chicken broth, drain and add cream of chicken soup to the noodles.
- Mix everything together Bake at 350 for 45 min.
- or until bubbly.
Awesome dish just like it is!
I made this tonight and it was GREAT!! I also changed a few things. I baked the chicken, did not use mushrooms, used angel hair spaghetti, did not use cream of chicken soup and used shredded mexican cheese. My husband loved it. Thanks
Made this for dinner last night. Very yummy. Even our three year old at it up. However, I did make some changes. I fried the chicken breast and then I chopped it up instead of boiling and shredding. I also used Penne pasta (whole wheat) instead of liguine. Added more fiber and I thought it would be easier to eat this way. Will make again. Was able to freeze half for a second easy dinner!