Microwave Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in 4 cup glass measuring cup.
- Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Gradually add milk while stirring.
- Microwave 8 to 10 minutes stirring after 4 minutes.
- Hint- if you put a plate under the measuring cup it will not boil over during cooking.
- Make 3 layers of potatoes, ham, cheese, onion and sauce in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I (accidentally) sliced potatoes, when I sliced onions, for another recipe (I meant to mash them); so, I looked up microwave scalloped potatoes. I didn't have cream of (anything) soup, so I chose this recipe. I made it exactly as stated, except for deleting meat, and using garlic pepper salt. It was easy, creamy, and great. Thanks! Belinda
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 48 and live in beautiful Redding, CA. Have been married 29 years and have a 21 year old son. We love the outdoors, camping, the lake, fishing, all that stuff. One of the things we do most is get together with friends for wonderful meals and desserts. I play in 2 bunco groups so have 2 pot lucks each month and am always looking for a good receipe for that!