- 3 -4 cups shredded chicken (4 breasts)
- 2 cans rotel (I like one hot and one regular)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken.
- Chop onion and pepper and saute in butter.
- Add both cans of rotel and velveeta.
- After melted add mushrooms.
- Boil noodles in chicken broth, drain and add cream of chicken soup to the noodles.
- Mix everything together Bake at 350 for 45 min.
- or until bubbly.