My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs tiny red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided use
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into bite-sized strips
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- fresh rosemary
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes, onion wedges, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- 3Toss potato mixture to coat well; arrange in a single layer in a greased shallow roasting pan.
- 4Roast, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring mixture twice.
- 5Transfer roasted potato mixture to a large bowl; set aside.
- 6In a small bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 7Pour mixture over roasted potato mixture.
- 8Add red pepper pieces; toss gently to coat.
- 9Turn potato salad into serving bowl.
- 10Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Roasted-Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g