Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little dip I came up with one spring day. Its really yummy and goes great with crudites and crackers. I hope youll enjoy it as much as we do! :)
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon green chili pepper flakes (jalapeno)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons mild blue cheese, crumbled
- In a bowl combine cream cheese and spices mixing in everything until nicely blended.
- Stir in crumbled blue cheese.
- Enjoy. :).
Husband's friends came over for a brew and I whipped this out. I caught a glimpse of them clutching their chests and then texting their wives as to how much they love them. Quit a reaction, alrighty. Made for A/NZ#54 Recipe Tag.
Love this!!! Wouldn't change a thing. This will be a "go to" appetizer recipe here. Thanks for sharing the great keeper recipe.