Jalapeno-Blue Cheese Burgers
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- shredded lettuce (for topping)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine beef, jalopeno peppers, blue cheese, onion, garlic, soysauce, and salt totaste.
- Mix well, and form into 6 patties.
- Grill patties on grill and cook 7 minutes on each sideor until done.
- Place slice of cheese on top of each patty, cover grill, and grill until cheese melts.
- Combine mayonnaise and ketchup, and spread on bottom of each bun.
- Top with lettuce, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>