- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken parts (wash and pat dry)
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 2⁄3 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Comine all ingredients except chicken and onion.
- Heat to boiling (microwave is ideal for this).
- Place chicken (meat side down- bone side up) in single layer in 9x13 buttered dish.
- Top with onion slices.
- Pour sauce over chicken and onions.
- Bake@ 400 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Turn chicken after 1/2 hour.
- Baste as needed.