Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from eDiets, but it is actually very good. I like to use fresh rosemary, some seasoning salt, and black pepper.
- 2 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 450. Lightly spray baking pan with cooking spray. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Pour milk into a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs and rosemary in another shallow dish. Coat chicken with milk, then roll in breadcrumb mixture. Put chicken in pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink.
This was a nice chicken recipe. The taste is really average, but I gave it an extra star for the ease of preparation and the fact that I always have the ingredients in the house which makes it a great weeknight dinner when I am rushed. I did use fresh rosemary from the garden. I also had half a lemon left over from the potatoes, so I squeezed it over the chicken before baking. Thank you for a great weeknight dinner to add into the rotation.