Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream (or half'n'half)
- 1 packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- mushroom (fresh sliced or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated, not shredded)
- Lay chicken in baking pan (just large enough so chicken covers pan; not too big!) Cover chicken with mushrooms.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, cream and dressing mix together.
- Pour over chicken, covering all pieces.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 45-60 minutes (until chicken is done and top is golden).
Join The Conversation
VERY good! Made as directed, except forgot the cream (didn't need), and added garlic powder, paprika and black pepper. Topped with lots of freshly grated parmesan. Used 2 very large and thick breasts (still partially frozen). Very nice zing to the dish! Both DH and I enjoyed it very much. Baked just 45 minutes -- started at 375 then decreased to 350 when I saw the cheese getting dark-ish. Served sauce over rice. Thanks so much Laura. This will be a staple in our home!